Collect Personal Information
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Goodyardhair websites you visit.
We will only use your personally identifiable information as described below unless you have specifically consented to another type of use, either at the time the personally identifiable information is collected from you or through some other form of consent from you:
1. We will use personally identifiable information to complete any orders you have placed.
2. We will use personally identifiable information to provide you with the specific services that you have requested, such as reaching a retailer.
3. We will use your personally identifiable information to respond to questions that you send to us.
4. We will use your personally identifiable information to send you emails from time to time, such as newsletters and notices about our promotions.
5. We may disclose personally identifiable information as required by law or legal process.
6. We may disclose personally identifiable information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment, or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the terms or policies for the Web site.
Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending emails to your email address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests in the customer information section, or by telephoning, or emailing your request to Goodyard at [email protected]. Please do not email your credit card number or other sensitive information.